Membership in a chamber of commerce can significantly boost a business’s image and reputation among consumers, as well as other businesses.
By getting involved in your City and supporting your Chamber, you continue to strengthen the business community. Expose your business to a wider audience of business owners, decision makers, and various members through the following benefits:
- Events and Networking – monthly meetings, ribbon-cuttings, networking happy hours, and more.
- Visibility – advertising and sponsorship opportunities spotlight companies to over 100 business in the region.
- Resources – this website has a multitude of assets you can take advantage of, including member directory, calendar of events, industry news and more.
- Philanthropy – the Chamber is involved with various aspects of the Community, including the City Government, schools and charitable organizations. We work with the community and non-profits to help them achieve their goals.
- Legislative and Advocacy News – your membership in the Chamber gets you access to the latest updates in workforce development, changes to legislation, economic development, county council updates and more.