Clarksburg Chamber of Commerce Invitation to MoCo Food Council Members
The Clarksburg Chamber of Commerce has a special interest in seeing food related business based in Montgomery county prosper. In an effort to help, we have developed a pilot membership program specifically designed for members and partners of the Montgomery County Food Council.
We want to help you grow by giving you access to new markets, proven expertise, and critical alliances, all at a steeply discounted rate of $25.00.
While the Chamber offers many benefits and opportunities, those of particular importance to you, as members of the food council, would include:
- Suppliers of Goods & Services
- New Customers
- Business & Marketing Expertise
- Promotional Events
- Political Allies
The Clarksburg Chamber of Commerce is an organization of businesses seeking to further collective business interests, while advancing our Upcounty community.
We are a member-led civic and economic advancement organization governed by an elected board of
We host monthly breakfast meetings, happy hours, educational workshops, and community events to
provide networking, visibility, and resources for business leaders.
Use the Chamber as a Resource
To Grow Your Business:
- Our members and community are at the heart of everything we do
- We are one of the fastest growing chambers in the Upcounty
- We love sharing your good news and events to the greater community
- We host the biggest networking event in the Upcounty – 12 area chambers come together for an amazing night of noshing and networking at the Clarksburg Outlets
- We’re one of the 1st stops State Elected Officials make after legislative sessions ends to brief members on new laws that affect businesses
- We help our members stay in touch with what’s going on in the community and the County
- We make it easy to stay connected through our new chamber app.
To Increase Your Network and Influence:
- Speaker Series aimed at Sharpening Business Acumen
- NEW – Partnership w/ SCORE
- HUGE Chamber Mailer – Upcounty & So. Frederick
- Member-to-member discounts
- Ribbon Cuttings
- 1:1 Introductions around the County
- Seat at Table events and Boards
- Coffee with a Board member
- Post on our local jobs board
To Leverage Chamber Member Benefits:
- Discount for Professional Head-shots
- Digital Marketing Video Offer
- Podcast Your Business Package
We look forward to helping you grow!
Questions or concerns, please reach out to Stephanie Graves call or text 240.904.6270